Over the years, I have often been asked to take a piece of treasured jewellery, usually from a loved relative and incorporate it into a headpiece or reworked it into something more wearable. My clients have found it comforting to know that when they walk down the aisle the person who owned the piece is with them. This can be anything but the most common pieces are brooches or strings of pearls.
- The first thing I will do is discuss with you what you are looking for, what your dress looks like, how you are going to wear your hair and the overall look you are trying to achieve (the more information you can provide the better).
- Then I will take into consideration everything you have told me and design your piece. If this requires me to source vintage finds then I will do that and send you the pictures. Often this will include a sketch of the design. At this stage I will also give you a quote for the piece.
- If you decide to go ahead, I will request a 50% non refundable deposit. The remainder is payable just prior to delivery.
- You can then send me the piece of jewellery you would like me to use. I would recommend special delivery.
- Once it’s ready, I will send you a picture to make sure you are happy, request the final payment and post out to you upon receipt.
Hopefully, you will be extremely pleased with your purchase but if you need something amending, send it back and I will alter it for you. It’s very important to me that you are excited about wearing your jewellery on your big day and I always make sure that’s the case.
Interested? Contact Me.